Tuesday, February 07, 2006

No go Sogo

I just went to run a quick errand....that took 45 minutes. God I hate service in HK sometimes. It is so much process, much paper, so many company chops. I went to return and even exchange and argyle sweater. Well the new sweater (same pattern but different color and smaller size) was actually 32 dollars cheaper (HK money). Brilliant. So after taking 20 minutes to locate a supervisor (and having lost my patience to the poor part-time sales lady) they return my money (which I even question, the good samaritan I sometimes am). As I walk attempt to walk out of the store, the ladies stop me as they realize that they need to refund my credit card instead of giving me cash. For 4 US dollars! This takes another 25 minutes and I am so irritated at this point I just wanted to forget the whole thing. Sogo is a Japanese department store that incidentally no longer exists in Japan. Sadly it is one of the better 'service' stores here in return-unfriendly HK.

1 comment:

Minjenah said...

Stinky,

I am sorry at your frustration.

Shoot them!

Un nee