Sunday, February 04, 2007

Tired Haze

At the moment I am in the tired weekend haze and fog that is recovery. I am very structured during the week these days - up around 7, jog for 40 minutes, fight Matt over shower time, negotiate setting my moisturizer and finding my clothes, putting my breakfast and lunch together and trying to dry my hair so Matt doesn't get mad at us leaving late for work. Then it is work, cooking some dinner, watching some Slingbox and reading or surfing the 'net. I am (hopefully) asleep by 11PM to do it all over again the next day. The weekends are wholly unstructured. This is of course good but it also allows me to think about how tired I am and I am often stammering about in this haze, as I am now.

I have updated the look of my blog because I needed something new.

Min has turned me on the www.kimchimamas.typepad.com and I think it is fabulous. I need to find the webring of young Asians educated in the West singletons. Where are all of you? Because I could use some friends who understand where I am coming from here in Macau .

No comments: