Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Stream of consciousness post

I am really tired. I am running myself ragged during the week to get it all done and crashing on the weekend. I feel my immune system is coming to a screeching halt.
Tomorrow I am in Hong Kong for part of the day. I loathe intraday travel as it is such a time suck. Immigration is a chore, my passport is busting at the seams. I just wish Macau and Hong Kong were twin cities. I was up at 6 this morning to get my morning run in. I am running most mornings and am really tired of my music but am too lazy to do anything about it. I miss mellow music. I am either listening to hard core running music but never the soft chill out music. It is a noticeable void. I am off to bed and fighting a runny nose. My head, my feet, and my nose are all running today….

1 comment:

Minjenah said...

I have liked reading this for the last 25 days. I do hope that you leave this up for another 25 days....